oh my actual god this looks amazing
i wanna wake up to this with a cool dude by my side.
My life goal in a picture damn
Feb. 11, 1963: Julia Child’s The French Chef Premieres
On this day in 1963, Julia Child’s The French Chef, a WGBH production, premiered on television. One of the first cooking shows, The French Chef introduced complex French recipes and techniques to American homes.
Celebrate the life of Julia Child with PBS Food’s Julia Child collection.
Watch episodes, get recipes and take the Julia quiz.
Photo: Julia Child on set of The French Chef (PBS).
My theory is that everyone is a potential murderer.
things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- and whether or not they get nervous before haircuts